If you want top grades and an excellent understanding of thermodynamics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have! It takes you step by step through the subject, giving you lots of example problems with fully worked solutions. You also get hundreds of additional problems to solve on your own, working at your own speed. This Schaum?s Outline of Thermodynamics for Engineers gives you clear explanations of theory, as well as numerous examples of practical applications. And the fully solved problems show you just how to work the kinds of questions you?ll face on exams!
Table Of Contents:
- Concepts, definition and basic principles.
- Properties of pure substances.
- Work and heat.
- The first law of thermodynamics.
- The second law of thermodynamics.
- Reversible work.
- Irreversibility and availability.
- Power and refrigeration vapour cycles.
- Power and refrigeration gas cycles.
- Thermodynamic relations.
- Mixtures and solutions.
- Link 1 …File Sonic…http://www.filesonic.com/file/225221652.
- Link 2 …Hot File…http://hotfile.com/dl/110179562/d24fdb9.
- Link 3…Mega Upload…http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WP96E0FZ.
- Link 4 …Rapidshare…http://rapidshare.com/#!download|317l32|452477350.
- Link 5 …Deposit File…http://depositfiles.com/en/files/dak6vflt6.
- Author: Merle Potter
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (May 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071463062
- ISBN-13: 978-0071463065